Planning view allows to display planned tasks attached to a ticket, a problem or a change as well as planned notes or plugins” planned elements.
This menu is only visible if profile includes View planning authorization.
Date and time slot can be selected. A filtering on objects to include in planning is also available.
Four views are available, depending upon user authorizations:
- Personal view : includes only the elements of the connected user;
- Group view: includes only the elements of the connected user’s group, needs See planning of group’s persons authorization;
- Users view: includes the planning of a particular user, needs See all plannings authorization;
- Groups: includes the planning of a particular group, needs See all plannings authorization;
This information can be exported in two formats:
- Ical, in order to integrate planning in third-party tool calendar;
- Webcal, which allows to subscribe a third-party calendar to GLPI planning.
- Access to Ical and Webcall feed is protected by a security key integrated into the URL. It is possible to regenerate this key in menu Preferences. See Manage preferences.
- User’s planning can be displayed on home page if profile has authorization See my personal planning. However, it is not possible to add an element to a planning from this interface; it is mandatory to plan a task or a note so that planning fills up.