Using templates, it is possible to program recurrent ticket opening.
- Open a ticket every Monday to check that weekend backup was correctly executed
- Open a ticket first day of the month to perform initialization operations
The different fields¶
- Active: allows to disable temporarily ticket creation;
- Ticket template: model that will be used for ticket creation;
- Start date: start date for ticket creation, mandatory;
- End date: optional, defines ticket creation end date;
- Periodicity: ticket creation period;
- Preliminary creation: time for anticipated ticket creation;
- Calendar : allows to limit ticket creation days.
Tickets will only be created if Active is Yes and if current date is between Start date and End date.
Reccurent ticket opening is done through an automatic action named recurrent ticket, see Configure automatic actions.